Are you already a GKFX client?
Then just click on the button below in order to see Trading Central analytics.
You will be prompted to log in to your GKFX Client Cabinet after which you will be automatically redirected to the Trading Central page.
Are you not yet registered?
Registering for GKFX’s Client Cabinet is easy. Just click on the button below.
Once you have completed registration and logged into the Client Cabinet, the Trading Central page will be available for viewing in the Analytics section.
Trading Central is a leader in providing technical analysis of financial markets. Trading Central offers clients analysis-based forecasts for all categories of financial assets including currency pairs, commodities, and indices.
The methodology of Trading Central’s analysis is based on three components:
- Chart analysis for determining the dominant trends and key price cues;
- Mathematical indicators provide further confirmation of the chart analysis (using not only classical indicators and oscillators but also Trading Central’s unique mathematical algorithms);
- Candlesticks (as a chart) for indicating either a switch in the trend or continuation of the current trend.
Trading Central’s activity is certified by the regulatory authorities in three regions:
- In Europe, Trading Central SA operates under the requirements of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF);
- In the U.S., Trading Central Americas INC operates under the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an investment advisor (№ IARD/CRD 801-67210, № SEC 801-67210);
- In Asia, Trading Central Asia LTD operates under the requirements of the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) as a securities and futures advisor (№ AWI815).
Analytics from Trading Central is available to GKFX clients in three forms: a web version in the Client Cabinet, newswire, and chart indicator in MetaTrader 4.
Main advantages of the web version of Trading Central :
- Intuitively understandable interface shows price cues and the main market trends;
- Data provided in real time - analysis is updated several times per hour;
- Use of unique mathematical indicators developed by Trading Central specialists;
- Convenience - the service is available to all GKFX clients in the "Analytics" section of the Client Cabinet;
- Free of charge for all registered GKFX clients.
Trading Central's analytics feed is also available in the "News" tab in the "Terminal" section of the MetaTrader 4 platform.
The latest development from Trading Central: a unique chart indicator for MetaTrader 4!
Now all GKFX clients who have opened a live account can receive analytical forecasts (support and resistance bands, price guidance, expert commentary, etc.) from Trading Central right on the chart in the terminal.
- Download the most recent version of the indicator;
- Launch the downloaded setup file and follow the instructions on your screen. Install the file in the folder with the MetaTrader 4 terminal (by default the path C:\Program Files (x86)\GKFX MT4);
- Launch the MetaTrader 4 terminal and log in using the login details to your live trading account;
- Open "Custom Indicators" in the "Navigator" folder and locate the indicator "TC.TechnicalAnalysis" on the list;
- Drag the indicator to the chart on which you would like to view analysis;
- In the window that appears, check the box "Allow DLL imports".
- So as to avoid having to repeat this procedure every time you wish to use the indicator, go to "Tools / Options / Expert Advisors" and check the boxes as shown below:
- If you have any questions about the settings or using the Trading Central indicator, please contact us using any method that is convenient for you.
Make sure you use the Trading Central service in order to understand the finer points of technical analysis and as a “second opinion” when developing your own trading strategy.
Notice: All forecasts are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be viewed as recommendations for trading decisions.