GKFX has developed in-house a full-fledged ECN (Electronic Communication Network) which features all the latest technology used in the finance industry.
What is ECN?
ECN is an electronic equivalent to an exchange which brings together client orders and various liquidity providers such as banks, other ECNs, and larger brokers.
Characteristics of GKFX ECN
- GKFX ECN is a multimodular, endlessly scalable system.
- ECN is built based on a high-speed data exchange and architecture capable of handling high-frequency queries.
- GKFX ECN has throughput capacity of over 30,000 orders per second.
- Any quantity of liquidity providers may be connected to GKFX ECN. The liquidity providers are merged into one stream which allows for a stable, steady system and provides access to the best prices in the market.
Liquidity Providers GKFX ECN
- GKFX ECN features an innovative logic for operating with liquidity providers which allows operations to be optimized, the load on liquidity providers to be reduced, and high quality execution of client orders to be achieved.
- Level II market depth which is available through GKFX ECN, demonstrates the transparency of work and also contains a number of essential functions such as one-click trading and instant determination of the average-weighted price at the required volume.
- One of the distinct features of GKFX is that client orders are visible in the market depth. Our clients can see both their own orders and those of others in the system, influence the spread as well as trade client-to-client with no spread.
- GKFX ECN makes no restrictions on placing entry orders. Clients may place limit orders within the spread.
- We have no restrictions regarding trading tactics, such as ‘pipsing’ or ‘scalping.’ There are no clauses in the contract concerning the length of time or amount of profit derived from trades.
- Market spread starting at 0 pips.
- Instant execution and no requotes.
- There’s another distinct feature of our ECN: GKFX clients may gain execution at prices more favorable than those they indicated in the order. For transparency, we added a service to MT4 which adds to the order commentary the amount of slippage when the order is opened and closed.
How does it appear?
GKFX does not in any way interfere in the trading process. We have no artificial delays or slippage.
- GKFX does not in any way interfere in the trading process. We have no artificial delays or slippage.
- Thanks to the anonymity of trades, orders from any given client are not identified in the overall stream, which precludes the possibility of liquidity providers giving any particular client worse execution. GKFX has an interest in the profitability of traders and in increasing trading volumes. We do everything possible to ensure the profitability of our clients.
Типы торговых счетов
Тип счета STP.MT4 ECN.MT4 PRO.ECN.MT4 Account currency USD, EUR, RUR Minimum deposit none * 10 000 USD, 7 500 EUR,
300 000 RUR
Minimum trade volume Forex: 0.01 lot, increment 0.01 lot.
Metals (spot): 0.1 lot, increment 0.1 lot
Forex & metals (spot): 1 lot
(increment 0.1 lot)
Maximum trade volume 100 lots Maximum quantity of orders Unlimited Spread Market spread starting at 0 pips Leverage (Forex) (Forex) 1:100 (up to 1:500**) 1:100 Margin percentage (metals spot) 1% Locked margin Forex: 50%. Metals (spot): 0.5% Commission None $25 per mln USD *** $15 per mln USD *** Trading platforms MetaTrader 4; MetaTrader 4 для iPhone, iPad, Android Type of execution instant execution market execution FOREX instruments 41 currency pairs, , Metals (spot), Oil, Gaz, Indexes Requotes Yes None Stop out 60% Swap Market Market depth (Level II) No Yes ТOne-click trading Yes (through MT 4 terminal) Yes Client orders in market depth No Yes Client-to-client trading (no spread) No Yes Trading with expert advisors Yes Scalping Yes Percentage of client orders put to market 100%
* In order to open a position with the minimum volume a deposit of $10-20 is required (depending on the instrument).
** Changing the leverage is possible on an individual basis. Write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your personal manager.
*** Commission for one side of trade (commission doubled for round-turn trade).