PAMM service is a natural and convenient method to bring together investors and professional asset managers.
Once an asset manager joins PAMM service he is able to raise additional funds without any negotiations and without having to trade on additional accounts;
GKFX provides PAMM Managers with advertisement by including them into public PAMM Rating. All remunerations are calculated and withdrawed from Investment Accounts automatically, using an adjustable set of rules called a "Proposal". This calculations also don't need any Manager's attention thus saving him lots of time. As a result PAMM Manager is able to work with a huge number of small accounts which is virtually impossible using traditional investment contracts.
Moreover, investor can not deny PAMM Manager his remuneration as it is automatically deducted from the investment account upon its closure. PAMMs have many tunable settings that can make your trading much more convenient. Just try GKFX PAMM Service and make more money with less effort!
GKFX PAMM Features
- Individual Trading Intervals for each Investor.
- Adjustable automatic correction of open positions' sizes after some withdraw or deposit Requests are processed.
- Instant Request processing.
- Manager's remuneration depends on the length of investment.
- Manager does not have to invest his own money if he has long enough trading history.
How to become a PAMM Manager
- Register your Client Cabinet and become a GKFX client;
- Create your first PAMM;
- Scan your passport, send the resulting image to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for the confirmation from GKFX staff. After confirmation you will be able to create Public Proposals.
- Create a Public Proposal if needed;
- Create and submit a Deposit Request to transfer funds from your real account to your Manager's Investment Account, or wait until first Investor makes his Deposit Request;
- Install the MetaTrader 4 platform and start trading!
PAMM Trading Terms
|Account currency||USD, EUR, RUR|
|Minimum deposit||none *|
|Minimum trade volume||Forex: 0.01 lot, increment 0.01 lot.
Metals (spot): 0.1 lot, increment 0.1 lot
|Maximum trade volume||100 lots|
|Maximum quantity of orders||Unlimited|
|Spread||Market spread starting at 0 pips|
|Leverage (Forex)||1:500 - 1:25 **|
|Margin percentage (metals spot)||1%|
|Locked margin||Forex: 50%. Metals (spot): 0.5%|
|Commission||None||$25 per mln USD ***|
|Trading platforms||MetaTrader 4; MetaTrader 4 for iPhone, iPad, Android|
|Type of execution||instant execution||market execution|
|FOREX instruments||40 currency pairs, Metals (spot), Oil, CFD index|
|Market depth (Level II)||No||Yes|
|One-click trading||Yes (through MT 4 terminal)||Yes|
|Client orders in market depth||No||Yes|
|Client-to-client trading (no spread)||No||Yes|
|Trading with expert advisors ;||Yes|
|Percentage of client orders put to market||100%|
* In order to open a position with the minimum volume a deposit of $2-4 is required (depending on the instrument).
** The leverage changes depending on the contract notional value. in accordance with our Margin Requirements. Note that in the hour before the trading session closes, the maximum leverage on all open positions will be set at 1:100.
*** Commission for one side of trade (commission doubled for round-turn trade).